April 9-15 is National Library Week!
Take a moment to show the libraries in your life how much you care about them. And remember, sometimes the simplest ways are the best ways to give your support.
Here are some things you can do this week to show Hannon Library your appreciation:
- Check out some of the great books in our collections
- Thank a librarian or staff member for their work
- Complete the Library User Survey sent to your SOU email
- Stop by the Spring Book Sale this week and fuel your love for books
- Post to our Facebook or Twitter page to tell us what you like about Hannon Library
- Attend an event, like this upcoming talk on Shakespeare by Geoff Ridden
- Become a Friends of Hannon Library member
- Donate to help fund our services and collections
- Spend some time in the library and just enjoy the space